What is a lifestyle manager and why do you need one?
A lifestyle manager is a very broad name for a very broad spectrum of tasks, we are more than just a personal assistant. We’re an extra pair of hands when you need it most.
We also call it personal logistics.
Our lifestyle manager will help with:
- your personal errands (dry cleaners, post office, etc.),
- personal shopping,
- booking and scheduling of appointments (beauty treatments, doctor, etc.),
- researching and sourcing local amenities and activities (local gym, personal trainer, hairdresser, tutors, etc.),
- diary management,
- recruiting a new nanny, a gardener or a cleaner or any domestic service,
- organising the perfect party for any occasion – please see ‘event planning’,
- organising your house refurbishment or help with decor (sourcing and vetting plumbers, electricians, builders, interior designers, etc.),
- housesitting or booking a house sitter for when you go away,
- moving house: house hunting, visiting sites, arranging for a packing service and home removal company, organising end of tenancy cleaning,
- setting up the new house: unpacking boxes, setting WiFi, gas & electrics, redirection service with Royal Mail, tailored local knowledge package,
- arranging and booking pet services (i.e. dog walkers and dog trainer, groomers, etc.)
- Christmas preparation – buying gifts, sending Christmas cards, packing gifts, decorating the house,
- making reservations – tickets, restaurants etc.,
- planning and booking holidays – for more, please see ‘travel planning’,
- car servicing & valet booking,
- property management – contacting tenants, sourcing handyman etc.,
We’re here to make your life easier.
Just let us know what you need and we’ll make a plan to make perfect arrangements for your needs.
Please contact us so we can discuss what would be the best solution for your home/business/lifestyle.
We know you will not be disappointed!
- £30/ph – lifestyle management
- £25/ph – virtual assistant
- £POA – housesitting
- £POA – property management